IvyWise Counselor Nat Addresses Questions About the Common Application and More on Twitter
With the start of the 2016-17 college application season comes a lot of questions about college admissions, college essays, and more. IvyWise counselor Nat took to Twitter last week to answer some pressing questions college bound students had about applying to college this fall.
It’s important to remember that staying informed is one of the most important things families can do when applying to college. Students need to know what colleges are looking for and how to best showcase their interests and accomplishments in their applications. That is why we held our #ChatIvyWise Twitter talk to help students better understand what they need to do to get into their top-choice colleges.
Check out some of the highlights and advice from our discussions on Twitter.
For more college application resources and advice, check out these articles:
- 2016-17 Common Application Overview
- 2016-17 Coalition Application Guide
- Tips for Supplemental Essays
- How Many Colleges Should You Apply To?
- Brainstorming Tips for College Application Essays
- College Essay Writing Tips for Rising Seniors
- How College Applications are Evaluated
- 10 College Application Mistakes to Avoid